A kill switch is specially designed to give ultimate protection to your car. It is a very useful device that protects your car from thieves. It gives off an alarm and provides you some time as the thief cannot take the vehicle away easily. But if you are tired of the kill switch, here’s how to bypass a kill switch on a car.
The kill switch comes installed in your car, and most of the car companies and manufacturers suggest that you use the kill switch for protection. But most of the people are upset with plugging in the kill switch before starting the car and wonder how to bypass a kill switch on a car.
Most of the users feel this inability or loss of control over their vehicles and want to take it off. So, we can ease your discomfort completely. Here is a complete guide on how to bypass a kill switch on a car.
A quick step by step guide to bypass a kill switch
- First of all, you need to locate the kill switch, which is normally located beneath the dashboard just in front of the driver seat. There is a relay box typically holding the kill switch.
- To ignite or block the kill switch, you need to put the two wires simultaneously in that relay box. Mostly there are some thick wires covered in a blue and yellow-colored plastic sheath.
- But there is a short method you can try instead of cutting or pulling or fixing in the wires, which would permanently block the kill switch. Using the wire stripper, simply strip the two common ends of a wire.
- Now attached this uninsulated wire with the two thick wires. It sorts of creating a circuit, bridge, or bypass over the two thicker wires.
- In the last step, turn on your car and see if it works properly.
So, this is how to bypass a kill switch on a car.